Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Currently

I am

Watching... the last season of The New Girl.

Listening... to the kids playing outside with their cousin.

Eating... we had pizza and birthday cake for supper.

Thinking... about cancer and appointments and how the C-word brings people out of the woodwork. Seriously. Since my daughter posted about my diagnosis on Facebook I've heard from several people that were kind of a surprise. Also about my work bestie. He is the one person who is mostly treating me like normal and his irreverent sense of humor makes me laugh when cancer does get mentioned.

Feeling... good, as long as we don't bring up my aching feet.

Celebrating... today was this girl's 7th birthday. Can you believe how fast she is growing?


Enjoying... the cooler nights we've been having. It makes sleeping much nicer.

Thankful... for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Giggling...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I am Watching... the last season of The New Girl . Listening... to the kids playing outside with their cousin. Eating... we had pizza and bi...