3) Would you be any good on Survivor? Nope. I might have some skills and be able to last a while, but.....I DON'T WANT TO! Sign me up when they have to survive in a luxury hotel.
4) What's a safety rule that's very important to you? Buckle up! Always.
5) What would you like to say to people in the future? I'm sorry for the world we left you.
6) What's your favorite dish to bring to a summer cookout? Taco salad or Hobo beans.
7) How much time have you spent outdoors this week? Some, but not a ton. Partly because I just got over Covid and partly because we've had a lot of rain this week. We took a drive today (Saturday) and ended up at the Quecreek Mine rescue site. This week marked 20 years since 9 miners were trapped and the nation watched the rescue. They have a nice visitors' center and program. It was very interesting. We also stopped for ice cream. I had pumpkin! Then walked through an antique mall.
8) Where do you set your thermostat? 70 degrees for the furnace and 72 degrees for the a/c.
9) How did you learn to swim? Red Cross lessons at a local public pool.
10) How do you avoid overheating? Sit in the a/c or jump in the pool.
11). What are you going to do this weekend? Well, I told you half of it up there in #7. Tomorrow I will probably not go to church for one more week so I'll work on laundry, organize the freezer, do some reading, and hopefully spend some time with the grands.
12) What’s your favorite way to spend time? Doing anything with the grandchildren.
13) What’s the most useless thing you own that you would never get rid of? My antique typewriter.
14) Have you started planning your next vacation? No, not yet.
15) Are you very active, or do you prefer to just relax in your free time or is it one and the same to you? It depends on the activity. I used to be very active and up for just about anything, but I've definitely slowed down over the years.