Tuesday, August 11, 2026

August Happiness Challenge

Today's bit of happiness came in two ways. First, while at Home Depot with clients (looking at the Halloween animatronics) I found the countertop I want for the pantry Tim's putting in this weekend...and it's about $100 less than something similar at Lowe's.

Then we took the boys to the mall to walk and have lunch since it was raining. My coworker also works part-time for his aunt running the train there. She was there today so we were able to give the boys a ride for free. They had so much fun. It makes me happy when they're happy.



2 comments:

  1. That's exciting that you are redoing your kitchen! So glad you found some happiness. I hope you get good and quick results from your scan! Keeping you in prayer. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the less expensive countertop that you wanted!! Also nice for the free train ride with your clients. Happy stuff, indeed!! xo

    ReplyDelete

August Happiness Challenge

Today's bit of happiness came in two ways. First, while at Home Depot with clients (looking at the Halloween animatronics) I found the c...