Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Currently

I am

Reading... My Killer Vacation by Tess Bailey.

Watching... The 'Burbs on Peacock.

Listening... to the A/C and AGT.

Eating... the grands were here to go swimming as soon as I got home. Mom and Dad went running errands and out for dinner. We ordered pizza.

Thinking... about alllllll the things. My mom and stepdad, the whole dang family's health issues, the entitlement attitude one so often runs into in the younger generations these days, Tim's bad mood (heat or depression?), vacation, work, and the client who passed away this morning (Something is rotten in Denmark...he was only 32. He'd had pneumonia for several weeks. The family he lived with kept having excuses why they didn't take him to the doctor. So shocking and sad.)

Feeling... a bit defeated.

Celebrating... America's 250th birthday, of course!

Enjoying... honestly, not much in my current state of mind.

Thankful... tomorrow is another day and God is still on the throne.

Giggling...














7 comments:

  1. It was nice to see you, Stacy. Keeping you in prayer. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend. I love all your memes, but the dog one about the bathroom??? So true!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have just laughed myself right off my chair at the Lowe's sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all had these non-enjoyment times for sure. I am sorry for the loss of a client. That is so sad.
    I hope you do have a wonderful weekend and things turn around. I love the meme with Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy, I am sorry your family is going through a rough time. We have been dealing with a sick dog. Sorry about the loss of your client. He was so young. I hope they do an investigation. I hope things calm down before your vacation. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lifted prayers for you and all the family, Stacy. Prayers will continue, my friend. I'm so sorry for all you are handling right now. As always, I loved the memes! Going back to steal one for FB!! Would love to give you a hug! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am behind in reading, and am trying to get caught up. I LOVE these memes, esp. the freezer one. LOL. I am so sorry about the cliet that passed away. That is so sad. Praying for you and your family issues. I read your newer post that says you are getting ready to go on vacation, and that you're not sure about your step-dad's situation. Praying for things to be stablilized for him and your mom, and also praying for you to be able to have a stress free vacation.May the Lord be with you all and give you peace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Currently

I am ... mentally preparing myself to go back to work tomorrow. Why is it that the days leading up to vacation are weeks long and the actual...