First of all, thank you to all who are praying. I appreciate it, and you, so very much.
Things continue to move along and line up. Today my CT-scan was scheduled for Monday, August 10. It will be done with both IV contrast and oral contrast (yuk!). I also learned I have to ask my PCP to send an order for blood work to test kidney function before the CT-scan.
At work, I was able to touch base with HR and have the forms to fill out for my second Family Medical Leave of Absence (FMLA) of the year. I still have 10 weeks available on my first one, but that was to help my daughter and can only be used for that. This one will be for me. I won't be paid while I'm off, but it holds my job and allows me to continue my health insurance for $50/month.
Word is beginning to get out and I've heard from a few people today. One, a big surprise. Surreal still describes how it feels.
No comments:
Post a Comment