Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Currently

I am

Reading... something by Nora Roberts. It's a paperback I picked up used. I started reading it at the park today with a client, which means I had lots of interruptions.

Watching... nothing in particular. I'll be looking for a new binge in a few days.

Listening... I've been in the mood for oldies rock and roll, stuff from the 50's and 60's.

Eating... we had a beef noodle casserole tonight.

Thinking... about my surgery on Thursday, being off work for six weeks, how I'll manage things at home, etc.

Feeling... pretty achy since I've had to stop taking all my meds until after surgery...and maybe a bit nervous. They are taking out a good portion of my insides, after all.

Celebrating... nothing at the moment.

Enjoying... time with my work friends and the consumers I care for while I can. I'll miss them while I'm off.

Thankful... my stepdad keeps improving, mom's doctor said her falls haven't caused any damage to worry about, and as always for everyone's prayers, my family's help and support, and a great medical team.

Giggling...


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I am Reading... something by Nora Roberts. It's a paperback I picked up used. I started reading it at the park today with a client, whi...