Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Stealing: What's Your Favorite?

This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew. A decade ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on Facebook. Let's use them to get to know you better. 


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...?

1. Flavor?  Pumpkin spice...and that goes for just about everything.

2. Movie?  Dirty Dancing.

3. Piece of jewelry?  My wedding ring.

4. Place to be?  Home or Chincoteague Island, VA if I can get there.

5. Boy's name?  Jake

6. Girl's name?  Savannah

7. Candy?  Lindor truffles.

8. Sports team?  Pittsburgh Steelers

9. Color?  I don't have one. I like the whole pallet of autumn colors.

10. Month?  October

6 comments:

  1. Of course you said Dirty Dancing! I remember when you carried a watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dirty Dancing, too! Maybe this year I should try something "pumpkin spice" and see it I like it now. It's been a long time. Have a blessed week ahead, Stacy. Keeping you in my prayers!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would be Dirty Dancing. :-) I hope you're doing ok, I think about you a lot and wish you well with things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outside of NYS, the Pirates/Steelers are my favorites. I think it is the black and gold. I never saw Dirty Dancing until 2026; I liked it more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought of you when I was in Virginia--we went to Mountain Lake where Dirty Dancing was filmed during the special 40th anniversary celebration and there were all kinds of cool activities going on.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing: What's Your Favorite?

This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew . A decade ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on Faceboo...