Things I am thankful for...
* A beautiful fall day that was warm enough and cool enough (does that make sense?) to be comfortable and open the windows to fresh air.
* A good report at my post-surgery appointment on Tuesday and the added blessing of learning that it was especially fortuitous that I had this taken care of early. I learned that they found a "marker" in my tubes. This marker is newly discovered and they believe its presence is a predictor for ovarian cancer in the future. I'm thankful because I no longer have to worry about that.
* Tim went to his appointment with our PCP. He didn't get answers, but has a long list of things he's supposed to do and other appointments with various specialists to make.
* Hallmark+. If not for them, I might have lost my mind while I've been staying home. I am doing plenty of crafting, but the TV is usually on and tuned to one of their movies. I've been working my way through all the mystery ones, a few romance ones, and yesterday I watched Good Witch for the first time. I watched 3 more of those today. After all the Hallmark, I've decided my favorite leading man is Tyler Hynes. Who is your favorite?
* My daughter and I are heading out to Altoona tomorrow right after the kids get on the bus. We're going to Hobby Lobby. There aren't any that are particularly close to us, though there might be one a little closer than the one we're going to. My daughter says it's the biggest and nicest one around, so worth the drive.
* Our son-in-law, his cousin, and some friends got the new metal roof put on his garage today. Tomorrow they will finish the trim. So glad for him that big job will be done and that he had lots of help.
* The weather forecast for the weekend has changed and it's supposed to be dry both days now. Yay! Our daughter's family are all helping me on Saturday (and Sunday if needed) to put out the big skeleton display for Halloween. I know it's a little early, but I hate to wait. The weather can turn pretty dicey in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment