Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Currently

I am...

Reading...The Road to Christmas by Sheila Roberts.

Watching...A Dash of Christmas on GAC.

Listening to...pretty much everything, but a client and I were listening to big band music yesterday, mainly Glenn Miller and the Brian Setzer Orchestra.


Loving...being totally into the holidays already.

Thinking...all that needs to get done before Thanksgiving.

Feeling...happy.

Celebrating...the arrival of Lindt Lindor's Christmas truffle flavors...snickerdoodle, white chocolate peppermint, and chocolate peppermint cookie.

Grateful for...my coworker's aunt owns the train that runs at the mall during the holidays and he gave me free tickets for the grandkids today.

Enjoying...Leah's personality. She is a little dynamo and with a fantastic imagination. Man, I hope no one ever squashes that.

Looking forward to...watching Colton and Leah on Saturday. We're going to go shopping to fill the Operation Christmas Child boxes and take that train ride at the mall.

The weather...clear and 43 degrees right now and dropping down into the 30's tonight. Mid-60's for tomorrow.

Giggling at...













Ah...the no man's land of the kiddie table.











5 comments:

  1. We do operation Christmas child too! I did my box online and my hubby filled his up with my help. Our church is also a community drop off location and I will be helping with that next week. I am sure your grands will have fun on that train! I don't have the GAC channel, but I do watch a lot of Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched ONE hallmark Christmas movie and now I am so gung ho Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at that last graphic. I feel that way more often than just Thanksgiving!! My neighbors, across the street, have their tree up and lit with decorations on the porch. She loves Christmas and just had to get it done. I told her looking at it makes me happy - but I'm not doing mine before Thanksgiving! LOL I did try to find Christmas music on Sirius today. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! The Thanksgiving Day dishes one!!!!!!! The best! I am all Christmas now. I just love it and it goes so fast. Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy. The train ride at the mall with your grands sounds fun. I am sure they will love it. I love how you are expressing gratitude each day on Facebook. So glad that you have a close relationship with your daughter and her children. I need to get going on my OCC shoe boxes. Enjoy the reset of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

The weather is 70 degrees at 8:54 p.m. and the threat of thunderstorms hangs over us. This week is not as hot as last week, but even cooler ...