Monday, August 5, 2024

Happy Times Two


Oops! I missed posting yesterday so I've got a little bit of making up to do.

Yesterday was Day 4 of the Happiness Challenge and it was a good day. Tim and I were lazy all morning and then I spent the afternoon with our daughter and granddaughter. We drove to Monroeville to look at all the fall and Halloween decorations at HomeGoods and At Home. We had so much fun activating all the animated decorations and being silly. We got some pretty fall decorations, too.

Today, Day 5, I'm happy because I realized about halfway through the day that I wasn't in pain from inflammation. I've been taking Force Factor's turmeric chews the last couple of days. Is it possible they are working?

It also made me happy to watch the grands enjoying a night swim this evening.




What's making you happy?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy! Looks like your grands really enjoy that pool. Glad you were able to get a jump on your fall decorating. Have a good Tuesday. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grands like going in the spa at night too. Glad you were feeling better. It was 102 on Monday and fall is a long way off for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in the pool is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pool looks great all lighted up! I loved turning the light on ours (other house) but it wasn't as fun as yours!! Sure glad you are feeling so much better. I've heard turmeric can work wonders. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the turmeric chews are helping! Do they upset your stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the tumeric is working for you, and I want to jump into that pool!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9: Minute by Minute

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it  here . 1) It's easier to keep track of the minutes if your timepiece has a second hand. A...