Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Currently

I am...

Reading... Rosie's Travelling Tea Shop by Rebecca Raisino.

Listening to... World's Dumbest (my husband put it on and then fell asleep) and Jasper's purrs while he "makes biscuits" on my chest.

Loving... being warm and cozy at home out of the rain and snow.

Thinking... it's time to make supper and I haven't a clue what I'm going to make.

Feeling... slightly aggravated. My husband and I had a mild tiff when I got home.

Celebrating... I saw my last client today. I am a stay-at-home grandma again. For how long, I don't know. I'm going to enjoy it for however long.

Grateful for... an unexpected bonus in the bank this week when my, now former, employer received government funds to pay bonuses retroactively for working during times of covid.

Weather... 35 degrees with a mix of rain and snow.

Enjoying... having a lot on the calendar this month.

A quote I want to share...


 

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote. Nice to get some extra cash in the account to buffer your retirement. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a good week. That's great that you got a bonus - always a good thing. Hope things continue to go well. It's so nice that you will be able to stay home for a while. I look forward to when I retire and can do that. Glad to hear that all is going well. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...