Friday, April 29, 2022

Likes & Dislikes, #11

Things I like...

  • a yard full of sunny, yellow dandelions
  • Brussels sprouts
  • disco balls, strobe lights, infinity lights...I had all the lights from Spencer Gifts but the disco ball in my teenage bedroom
  • strawberry-rhubarb pie (my mommy made me one yesterday)
  • pretty china tea cups
  • fresh popped popcorn
  • spending the day with my grandchildren
  • playing games on the computer
  • watching Daisy (my Poodle) perk up and zip around "her" neighborhood now that the weather is nice...her neighborhood being our yard, my mom's yard and down the alley to our daughter's yard. Lots of other pups and some chickens to visit along the way.
  • auctions


And things I don't...
 

  • peeling after a sunburn
  • ordering clothes or shoes and when they arrive, they don't fit
  • hearing "it's nothing" at the doctor's office, but also "but we should keep an eye on it"
  • when someone in front of you drives very slow and then hits the gas when you go to pull around them
  • being sweaty
  • an invasion of carpenter bees
  • my hair
  • confrontation
  • not being able to wear high heels

4 comments:

  1. I miss high heels, too. My calves looked great and I felt so pretty. That was many years and many pounds ago. I may have them to blame for bunions, too. But it was almost worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on the hair...girl...try living in Florida where the humidity rules. I have not had 1 good hair day since being back, NOT ONE. LOLOL

    Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't miss high heels, but I'm a good bit older than you! LOL Great lists, Stacy! Happy weekend, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carpenter Bees have spewed from the pits of hell at my home too

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...