Tuesday, July 19, 2022

You Are Not Going to Believe This

Just when it seems like everything is starting to run fairly well...I have a new job, the pain in my feet and legs seems to be mostly under control with the meds from my doctor...life has decided to say, "HAH!"

I've been feeling a little run down the last couple of days, but nothing much. Today, as the day went on, the little bit of a tickle in my throat grew worse and I began to feel more run down. Tonight I decided to use one of my home covid tests.

Positive.

I made it 2.5 years without getting it.

Now the fun begins. I will have to be off work. I'm not sure for how long yet (one of the boss types will call me tomorrow). And the part I'm really sorry about is that because I worked last night, all of the residents in the memory care unit and all the workers will have to be tested. 

Please pray none of them gets it.

6 comments:

  1. Just like me. I will keep you and them all in prayer. Did your stick turn black right away? Mine did. I took my third one and it took awhile for it to show faintly still positive. But I feel fine. I hope your symptoms are mild. I had a fever for two days and total congestion of my nose. It lasted about a week. Take care Stacy!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy. I hope you have a very mild case. You might want to call your doctor for the antiviral that treats Covid. Just in case. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Stacy, I am so sorry to hear this news. I know this is definitely NOT what you wanted...and I also pray for the patients that they are all fine. Praying praying praying. I pray you will have a mild case. Please just take it easy and rest. (((hugs))) from a distance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry!! Hopefully your case is mild and you can get back to work and feeling fine real soon. Prayers lifted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear this. But I think it was terribly clever of you to wait until you vaccinated and boosted, because you'll likely have a more mild case. I hope everyone you came in contact with will be safe from the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, my friend. I pray it is mild and that the residents all remain healthy. Rest. Rest. Rest.

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

I'm still taking a break from blogging (and enjoying it). I still haven't decided what I'm going to do in the end, but I'm c...