Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Church ran long today, there was a meeting afterward, and then Tim wanted me to go to Lowe's with him as soon as I got home so I am really late joining in with the Sunday Stealing gang today. Now I'm sitting here catching up on Blacklist episodes while Tim naps and it seems like a good time to answer some questions.

  1. Do you have any Pepto-Bismol in your house?  Ew...yuck! Absolutely not. 
  2. Do you have a favorite flavor of vodka?  I rather like cranberry.
  3. Is your backyard big enough to fit a trampoline? ...and then some.  Well, it would be if there wasn't a 24' round pool in the middle of it. I suppose a trampoline would technically fit, but you'd have to be careful you didn't bounce off into the pool.
  4. When was the last time you had eggs?  I fried a couple for breakfast a one day this past week. 
  5. How often do you blow dry your hair, and what color is your blow dryer?  My hair gets very dry, frizzy, and brittle so I wash it every other day and blow dry it the same. My blow dryer is red.
  6. Have you ever gone to bed later than three AM?  All the time back in the day, but I haven't purposely stayed up that late in years.
  7. Have you been to a surprise party before?  Yes, and I've thrown a couple, too.
  8. What is your least favorite month?  That would be a tie between January and March.
  9. Have you ever gone to see a movie the day it came out?  I don't think so. I can't remember any.
  10. Do you like movies/books about drugs, and why or why not?  Not particularly. My husband likes to watch a lot of stuff about the drug cartels and I just don't like watching or hearing about all the violence and depravity. I've read a couple books that were more about the recovery and redemption and they were okay, but it's just not a topic I seek out. 
  11. Do you have scrap paper by your computer desk?  There's paper everywhere on my desk/computer desk, but I usually use my laptop sitting on the sofa.
  12. Have you ever kept a bag from a store because you liked it?  Yes. I usually keep the snazzy ones with handles from higher end stores.
  13. Was the last thing you drank carbonated?  Yep, Diet Coke.
  14. Do you own any yellow clothing?  Maybe a t-shirt. I do not look good in yellow.
  15. Last person you argued with?  My husband on our way home from Lowe's about whether someone was a man or a woman...before we realized we were talking about two different people. (He had commented "Look at Grandma go" about an older lady on a motorcycle, while I argued it was a man because I was watching an older man mow grass and thought that was who he meant).

4 comments:

  1. That last story was so funny! I like my laptop best whole sitting in my recliner. I am still tired from my hike this past week at Lake Tahoe. I posted pictures at my blog, Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on your argument story! I use my laptop on my lap in the living room all the time. Fun questions again this week and I enjoyed your responses! Have a blessed week ahead, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy. Fun answers - especially the one about the argument between you and your husband. Unfortunately, it is getting hard to tell actual genders....don't even get me started on that one. I hope you have a good week and I will see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this post. Wish I had played along. Love your argument story...isn't that the way it goes! lol Funny...my hair dryer is red too! Have a good one Stacy.

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...