Thursday, October 20, 2022

Blog Challenge: Day 20

Today's prompt:  What's the best and worst thing about being your current age?

The best thing is definitely being a grandmother. Those precious children are definitely life's reward for surviving the raising of my own children. Ha! Seriously, it's an easier relationship, somehow, even though I share quite a bit in their care due to work schedules and their mom's health issues. They bring me such happiness.

The worst thing is the body that is getting older and has lots of aches and pains and miscellaneous ailments...it sometimes prevents me from doing things I would like to do.






2 comments:

  1. How I relate to every one of these memes, Stacy! (I may have laughed a little too hard at the last one; jus' saying.)
    Love your new Autumn background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to this. I have more creaks and cracks than an old house these days! Loved the memes! Thanks for the laugh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...