Monday, April 24, 2023

Currently

I am...


ReadingThe True Love Bookshop, Somerset Lake #3 by Annie Rains

Listening to: Mariachi music in preparation for next week's "big" Cinco de Mayo/New Mexico day at work.

Loving: the cute new tie-dye tunic I ordered from Amazon 

Thinking: about the letter I received from my biologic father...his urging to attend his family reunion this summer...his sudden sense of not having a lot of years left

Feeling: blessed

Celebrating: all the generous support for A Very Special Prom, the prom for those with special needs this coming weekend...I will be going as a caregiver for someone from my work...excited to be a part of it for the first time

Grateful for: my husband

Enjoying:  everything about life right now

Weather:  cloudy and 40 degrees


A quote I want to share: 



5 comments:

  1. I love the quote at the end. I hope you can go to the family reunion this summer. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, love the quote at the end. Thought provoking. I hope you enjoy the prom! That is really special and sweet that they get to do that. I do hope you will be able to go to the family reunion this summer. Sounds like that would be something very special for you and for your Dad to have you there. Very sweet. I am glad you are doing well and thing are good. Have a blessed and wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the Prom. The big church in our city host a Prom for the Disabled too. My nephew and his wife always help with it. I hope you get to see your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last quote!! LOL. I enjoyed your post, Stacy. Please tell us about the Prom. I know you can't do photos but would love to hear about it!! Such a special event. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post. And giggle for the graphic. I like that saying and it's oh, so, true. Hope the family union goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...