Monday, June 26, 2023

Currently

I am

Reading... Chapter & Hearse, A Booktown Mystery by Lorna Barrett.

Watching... Duck Family Treasure on Fox Nation. It's about Robertson brothers Jase and Jep teaming up with historian and metal detecting expert Murray Monroe to hunt for historical artifacts.

Loving... today's craft, which was my idea, making decorative firecrackers out of pool noodles turned out great and the clients loved making them.

Thinking... about dinner. My stomach is growling.

Feeling... sore. Well, my knee is. It was fine all day, but as I was walking out the door at work a pain shot through the back of my knee. It still hurts and the back of it is swollen....like when my IT band was inflamed. I don't know if I twisted wrong, if something is actually really wrong in there, or if I am just enjoying the wonders of getting older.

Celebrating... that I don't have to work in the shredding and sorting department tomorrow. Someone is off so I get to stay in ATF. Yay!!

Grateful...the thunderstorms that have been rolling through the last few days haven't been too bad.

Enjoying... this bit of time to myself.

Weather... cloudy, 77 degrees, and HUMID.

Giggles...












4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giggles!! Your knee pain (behind the knee) sounds like a Baker's Cyst. Glad you don't have to be on your feet tomorrow!! Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the memes at the end. Make me smile. I have a lot of knee pain and soreness in the joints due to arthritis. I hope your knee gets feeling better. I would love to see a picture of the craft with making decorative firecrackers out of noodles. So glad that everyone liked it. I hope your week is going well. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. It's been raining quite a bit here too. It's wonderful. LOVED the meme's at the end! I'm still giggling. Might share some of 'em on FB. Thanks! Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your knee is better today. Loved all your funnies...you made me laugh! And I love to laugh. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Currently

I am... Reading: Arkangel  by James Rollins. Thrills and fast-paced action at it's finest. Rollins' tales never give you a moment t...