Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thankful Thursday

This week finds me thankful...

...my church's small groups started back up this week. My group meets tonight. Yay! Looking forward to starting off reading and discussing the book Conversational Evangelism.

...the mornings are a bit on the cool side, but the rest of the days are lovely. Sunny and low 70s.

...school continues to go well for the kiddos.

...Colton started on an ADHD med today and didn't have any problems.

...our daughter finally got to see a therapist today and really liked them. 

...it's been a good week at work.

...I got to spend some time talking with the new girl at work. She's young and a bit lonely, I think. Maybe I'll get a chance to talk to her about really important things one day soon.

...we finally got to turn the AC off.

...for all of you!

Sorry it's a short one. I have to get ready to go to my small group. My friend will be here shortly to pick me up.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy, Enjoy your small group. Ours is on a break. My Bible journaling group meets once a month. My middle child was on medication for ADHD and it really helped! I sure could have used something when I was a kid! We are having cool weather too, in the 80's. That is not normal for us. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my small group. We don't stop for the summer and just continue to meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. Great friends. Hope yours was good tonight!! I'm glad Colton is doing okay in school and on the new meds. Glad your daughter has connected with her new therapist. You are a good mentor Keep us posted on how it goes with the new employee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have had a good week and that things are settling down for everyone. Small group time is good. We were happy to get our Ladies' Bible Study back up and running this week after a summer break. We talked most of the time, but still managed to do some of the study. Just needed to talk a lot I guess from being apart so long. I hope Colton continues to do well on the meds. One day at a time, right? Take care and have a blessed rest of your week/weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy. I am glad that you had a good week. Your small group sounds good. I wish that our church had more small groups like that. So glad that your grandson is doing well and that your daughter found a good therapist. So important! I hope you and your family have a great weekend. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

The weather is 70 degrees at 8:54 p.m. and the threat of thunderstorms hangs over us. This week is not as hot as last week, but even cooler ...