I got a mani-pedi today. Pampering and pretty new colors for late summer. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Currently...
I am Reading... finally coming back around to Rumors & Whiskey by Victoria Wilder. Watching... Chronicle Mysteries on Hallmark+. Lis...
-
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . 1) In this week's song, Lainey Wilson longs to hit the open road. What do you year...
-
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . 1) This morning, do you feel younger or older than your years? I'm answering on F...
-
Wow, here we are speeding our way through May. Can you believe it's Mother's Day this weekend and next week will mark the middle of ...
.jpg)
I've been wanting to try that. We had a pedi shop here now in nearby Blackshear. Hope it all went well! 💙
ReplyDeleteIt's been over a year since I went for one. About time I did, but I tend to put things off.
ReplyDeleteI love a mani-pedi! What color did you get?
ReplyDeleteAlways good for the soul!!
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at my feet and thinking, oh, it's time for a polish touch up.
ReplyDelete