Saturday, August 24, 2024

August Happiness Challenge, Day 24



I spent a big part of today with my daughter and granddaughter. 

They took me to a big garage sale this morning where I scored a like-new Vera Bradley bag for $3 and found a whole storage tub full of luau decorations...perfect for the big luau we are having at work next month. My department has been hand making most of the decorations, but this will be a welcome addition. 

After the garage sale we spent the day shopping for back-to-school clothes for the kids. I enjoyed the day with my girls and it made me happy to be able to help out by buying the clothes.

3 comments:

  1. I loved back-to-school time with my nieces and nephews. It was always a treat to be able to buy their supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like Vera Bradley? I have several of them bags. Smiles. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a day!! Glad you found some deals and that grandma could help out with school clothes! xo

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9: Minute by Minute

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it  here . 1) It's easier to keep track of the minutes if your timepiece has a second hand. A...