Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm linking up with blogging buddy, Rebecca Jo @ Knit By God's Hand to show a little gratitude to the One from whom all blessings flow. Visit Rebecca Jo to join in or find more lists to read. 

This week I am thankful...

** I am finally over the virus!!!

** I got to share in the fun of Colton's field trip to the aviary and encourage the kiddos in their love of learning and nature.



** for a beautiful day today before storms roll in tomorrow and winter returns on Friday.

** to live in an age when technology allows me to enjoy my shows when I have time.

** for the birds singing every morning and the spring peepers singing every evening.

** I was able to treat my friend to lunch for her birthday.



** for every smile, every giggle, every hug from my grandchildren.

** Megan brought her Maine Coon over today to see if he and Jasper got along because when we go on vacation Jasper is going to stay at Megan's house so the cat sitter (a friend and neighbor) can take care of all of them at one house. Oh, and they basically could not have cared any less about each other.

** for books! I've been reading some very interesting books lately and I just got the new Janet Evanovich, the first in her new series...which I just might start today while the thunderstorms roll through.

** for the incomparable peace and joy my relationship with the Lord brings me.

** for the love, support, and laughter all the people in my life give me.

I hope you are all having a great week and are thankful and on the lookout for all the blessings coming your way!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy. You have a lot to be thankful for this week. We all do. Hope you have a marvelous day and a good weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat ... what a hoot! Love it. I'm so thankful you're feeling better.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet Evanovich has a new series? I'll have to check it out!!!
    Looks like a fun lunch with your friend!
    So glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better. Evanovich introduced that character in I think the Stephanie Plum #27 book. She seemed like she would be more adventurous and spunkier than Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the new character is all of that. The new series is funny, but not as funny...or maybe just a different kind of funny.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed your thankful list, Stacy! I just ordered the new Janet Evanovich book but want to read another one before I start the new series. The weekend is almost here and happy April!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about halfway through The Recovery Agent. It is very entertaining, fast-moving, funny, but not Stephanie Plum funny.

      Delete
  6. Hi Stacy, looks like you had a good week. I like that picture of your friend in her birthday hat. I am sure you had a good laugh! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...