Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday 4: Just Wondering


Linking up today with Ann at the Tuesday 4, continued in memory of Toni Taddeo. Today's questions are taken from one of the last Tuesday 4 posts Toni made.

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?  I tried a charcoal toothpaste recently. It doesn't taste too bad, just different, but the black foam and spit takes a bit of getting used to.

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?  No one. I don't think I'm very much like anyone. Maybe a little like my grandmother, but not a lot. 

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?
  Not everyone who says they're your friend really is.

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?  Forgive life's deepest hurts even if the one who caused it has never acknowledged it or said they are sorry. I've learned that I don't forgive for their sakes, it's for my own well-being.

9 comments:

  1. Indeed on #3 and Yes ma'am on the last one...have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, got to let go and forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of that charcoal toothpaste, but I haven't tried it yet.
    I totally agree with you on #3 and #4. It took me a long time to be able to forgive and move on. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of charcoal toothpaste. Bet it's really good for the teeth.
    I'm not like anyone in my adopted (thank Heavens) nor my birth family. I'm just me.
    And #3, YES!! I learned that lesson the hard way.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers. I've seen charcoal toothpaste but have never tried it. I too would have to get used to the colour of the foam,lol. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to your #4. Truth! As for the charcoal toothpaste... I will leave it to you!! LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacy, I still can't add you to my read list. I don't know why but I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've used a few charcoal toothpastes. Sad but true on your #3. and I love your #4

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Stealing

I'm still taking a break from blogging (and enjoying it). I still haven't decided what I'm going to do in the end, but I'm c...