Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Photos

I don't usually participate in Friday Photos, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to show you yet another treasure my mom recently gave me. 

In among a stack of papers and cards from my childhood was a plain white envelope that contained...

a stack of beautiful Audubon prints! (Click on any photo to view it larger)


Just look at the beautiful detail!


Such a wide variety of birds.


I think this one is my favorite.


This one is just for Pam. It made me think of her beautiful photos of Still Waters Pond.


Also in the collection of stuff from Mom were these decals. Do you remember when decorating furniture with decals was all the rage? These aren't exactly treasure, but they are cute...and check out those prices!


My daughter stopped by this morning and took this photo of Jasper giving her the stink eye.


And finally, here's a peek at tonight's supper while it's still in the Crockpot. What is it? Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots.


That's it for my Friday photos. Have a great weekend, everyone!





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am SO glad I decided to pop over here and look at your post!! I had no idea I was being tagged!! I love that Audubon print of the Great Blue Heron, and also all of the others! Those are frameworthy! What a great find! Oh, your supper sure looks good too. I bet it smells good in your house. I love cooked cabbage. Maybe that's what Jasper is giving you the "stink eye" about. LOL. He knows he can't have any. I don't have any photos for today. I am hoping tomorrow will be a different story. Loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely cards, and that decals of the poodle are sure a blast from the past! Yes, I do remember when people put those on furniture. Your dinner looks delicious. Fun photos! Have a good weekend. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crockpot full of goodness made me want some right now!! The prints are so lovely and worthy of frames if you have room! I do remember the decals and those are cute! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love cabbage. Jasper really was giving her the stink eye. lol

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...