Thursday, September 22, 2022

Falling Into Thankful Thursday

Good morning and happy fall y'all! Today is the beginning of my favorite season of the year and it's come in bringing weather that feels like fall with it. Yay! Of course as one of those obnoxious fall loving girls, I am thankful for that, but there is so much more to be thankful for so let's get on with it. 

I'm linking up with Jen and Rebecca Jo as I'm not sure who is hosting since Rebecca Jo has been easing back into the blogging world.

This week I am thankful...

** for fall, fall weather, and all things fall related...especially pumpkin spice flavored everything. As a side note, I am also loving this year's growing number of maple and carmel apple flavored things.

** our daughter and her family have had a wonderful vacation in Ocean City this week and kept us updated with some great photos.



You can sure tell she's feeling better!


First time on an adult ride. The face is classic.
She did actually LOVE it and they had to 
ride it again!

** the antibiotics our daughter is on seem to be kicking the Lyme disease and she is feeling so much better. She will still get the MRI that was scheduled next week, just to be sure nothing else is going on, but seeing her health improve so much is such a relief after doctors had been kicking around things like MS, Lupus, and brain tumors.

** I got a quiet week at home with nothing much to do after the craziness of the past couple of weeks.

** our great-nephew, who underwent a bone marrow/stem cell transplant a couple of weeks ago, continues to do very well. He woke up this morning to find out he'd been disconnected from the IV's and the plan is to release him to move to the Ronald McDonald House next week. His mom is very excited about getting to sleep in a real bed. 

** my husband has been feeling better lately. No particular reason that I know of, he just is.

** for all the people who stood up in church last Sunday and shared what God has been doing in their lives. So exciting and encouraging!

** for my pastor who is probably the most godly (and committed to living that way) man I've ever been privileged to know. He is so intentional in all of his words and actions. I really appreciate his wisdom and teachings.

** I finally got a new library card after not having one or even going to the library since my kids were in school. I'm already on my second batch of books and I've used their computers to print out some things (my computer and printer refuse to talk to each other no matter what I've tried).

** for all of you, of course!




4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are staying on top of the Lyme. Very pesky!
    Thanks for the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fall to you, too, from 90* Florida! Stacy, I am SO GLAD to read that Megan and Tim are both doing so much better!! And that picture on the "adult" ride is beyond precious!! Made me smile!! I am thankful for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your daughter is doing so well. Her picture really shows how well she is feeling. Love the pictures of the kids too. It's good your husband is feeling better too. I love going to the Library. Just spending time inside makes me happy. Mostly though I get my books on Kindle through my library on the Libby App. And I love that face on your granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gratitude list! So much to be thankful for!! And, yes, that face (on the adult ride) is a classic! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...