Sunday, October 2, 2022

October Blog Challenge: Day 2

Today's prompt:  When things get tough, I want to remember...

I never have to go through anything alone. The Lord is always with me and I can rest assured that He has a plan. I may not always understand, but I can count on the truth that He will bring me through tough times in exactly the right way and at the right time. 

In addition, I have my wonderful family, friends, and a great church family that are all there for me when I need them.




Blog Challenge courtesy of Kwizgiver.

7 comments:

  1. Yes! It is so important to remember this! Thanks for sharing this. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest blessing of all! I wish more people remembered. Playing Casting Crowns now ... thank you for introducing me to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! So wonderful to be a part of the family of God in addition to our own personal family. Sometimes the former takes better care of us than the latter. We can always depend on HIM>

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life is in His Hands. Amen!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Casting Crowns! I heard them in concert a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true. Sometimes it's hard to believe when we can't see Him, but we know He's always there and He's always working in our lives and that is a wonderful thing. I've heard that song, but don't really know it. Those words are powerful and I'm so glad I read your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...