Saturday, October 22, 2022

Sunday Stealing


Play along here.


What type of day are you having?  I'm doing this on Saturday evening and I've had a good day. I took my grandchildren to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, had a pizza lunch with them, planted some plants in the yard that I'd brought back from my visit to see my birth father, relaxed a bit, and babysat the kids for a while tonight while Mom and Dad went grocery shopping. 






Was there anyone who "made your day"?  Those little munchkins in the photos above. They ALWAYS make my day.

Are you liking how you look today?  Eh...it was an okay day. I didn't try very hard since I was going to be outside. 

Have you ever eaten a bug?  Not that I know of and I really hope that means I haven't, but I know the odds are not in my favor.

Are you vegetarian?
  Nope. I am doing my part to save the planet one methane emitting cow at a time.

When was your last paycheck?  July, which was way too long ago, but I was needed in the family so I couldn't really work. Things have settled down a bit so I am on the hunt again. I have two interviews this week.

How many pets do you have?
  Two. A Toy Poodle who is getting older and crankier and a Maine Coon cat who is pretty and sweet, but terribly naughty.

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
  The kind that restores enamel, reduces sensitivity, cleans tartar, fights cavities, and whitens. So, old people toothpaste. 

Are you closer to being rich or poor?
  Compared to much of the world I'm closer to being rich, but by U.S. standards I'm closer to being poor. But when we talk of non-material things, I am blessed and rich.

What was the last gift someone gave you?  A friend gave me some fall decor. 

Do you appreciate that person?
  Of course! 

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
  No

Do you like picnics?  I like eating outside on our deck or at our daughter's, but other than that I'm not as big on the actual picnic thing as I used to be. 

What book are you currently reading?
  The Messy Lives of Book People by Phaedra Patrick.

What song did you last listen to?
  I don't remember, but it was earlier today on the oldies station in the car.

How many tabs are open on your computer?  Two. This one and Amazon. 

Are you a very stressed out person?  Only when my cat is having one of his spaz fits and I am worried about him destroying everything in the house.

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers. How big is your Maine Coon Cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP, on the economy and money etc. Smiles---have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandchildren are lovely and look like they are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your grandkids are sooooo cute. (So is Jasper. No pic?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pumpkin patch pictures. I took my pre-K kids on Friday and it was a blast.
    The rich or poor question...the same thoughts went through my head. I feel poor, but by world standards, I am sure we are rich and my life is rich.
    Your cat cracks me up. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old people toothpaste made me smile. I guess I'm using it too. lol I enjoyed the pictures with your grandkids. Hope you have a great rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoomies... my cat, Casper the Tank, tears through the house on something!! I just stay out of his way!! I enjoyed your answers and love the pictures. Your little ones are precious! Have a blessed week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...