Monday, May 1, 2023

Currently

I am...

Reading... Sealed Off: Maine Clambake Mystery #8 by Barbara Ross

Listening to... rain, rain, and more rain.

Watching... Home Town on Discovery+

Loving... Colton came over to hangout with Pappy tonight.

Thinking... What on earth did the dog eat today?? (She is stinking me out. Whew!)

Feeling... accomplished after a busy weekend and content and mellow.

Celebrating... the success of the special needs prom and a success with one of my clients at work.

Grateful for... a cozy evening at home in my pj's and fuzzy socks, curled up in the recliner with a fleecy blanket and my pup.

Enjoying... the longer daylight hours.

Weather... 40 degrees and rain. Earlier we had some hail and tomorrow we could see some snow flurries.

A quote I want to share...



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a cozy, rainy night. It was hot here today and will be hotter tomorrow - almost 90. I love the quote at the end of this post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds lovely. Home Town is one of our fav's. It's nice having Discovery+ except that one can't stop or start a program when watching. Their website is hard to use. I wonder what the dog ate too?! Mine tend to roll in stinkies. Pew! *lol*
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Discovery+ all the time lately and Home Town is always in the line up. Love that family and their style! Hail and snow in May. Yikes. Have a good week, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love to watch Ben and Erin on Hometown! They are super sweet! I love the quote at the end of your post. I appreciate the fact that you work with those who are disabled in the world's standards, but yet they do have so much to offer and are such a blessing. Thank you for the work you do to give them a better quality of life and hope. I bet the prom was really special. Sounds like you are having some chilly weather for spring! Take care and stay warm and cozy. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9: Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it  here . 1) In this song, Liza Minnelli acknowledges that she may be "taking a terrible ch...