Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Thanks to Bev for finding the questions.
This week's questions were "stolen" from Kwizgiver







1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?  One car seat, one booster seat, an umbrella, a jacket, a case of homemade CDs (yes, I still listen to CDs), and probably some garbage left behind by the grands.

2. When was the last time you threw up?  I don't know. It's been a while because I pretty much have to be at death's door if I'm throwing up.

3. What's your favorite word or phrase?  I'm sure there are others, but right now all I can think of is "Really?" uttered in sarcastic disbelief when someone does something you KNOW they know better than to do.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?  My husband, my grandson, and my granddaughter.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?  Commenting on Saturday 9 posts.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?  Playing with my grandson.

7. What would constitute the perfect evening for you?  A good meal and great conversation with friends and maybe a game of cards or some other game after dinner.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?  No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?  "Bye, I love you." Said to the grandboy when he left.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?  White House Cherry 

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?  Diet Coke

12. What are you wearing right now?  Jeggings and a royal purple tunic. I went with comfy because I went to an active shooter training at church today (Saturday).

13. What was the last thing you ate?  A burrito of sorts. It was my own creation from a few days ago. I mixed Jack Daniels barbecue pulled pork with some sauteed onions and peppers and stirred in some Mexican rice then rolled it all up in a tortilla with some cheese. It was pretty good.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?  Yes, I ordered a couple of items, including a swimsuit, online and they actually arrived today.

15. When was the last time you ran?  I don't know. 1985? It was probably more recent than that, but not much. 

7 comments:

  1. I believe you're the first Diet Coke drinker. There were three Diet Pepsis, including mine. Oh, that meal (#13) sounds DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did what? (active shooter training, grin)--wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see someone else who likes Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of a Jeggings. I had to look that up. Thanks for the new learn! I try to learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I'm glad to know I am not the only one not running!! Your burrito sounds good! Strange and fun questions today! Wishing you a blessed week ahead, Stacy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13. That sound delicious.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...