Saturday, May 27, 2023

Sunday Stealing

This week's questions were stolen borrowed from Kwizgiver via Bev's efforts.

1. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?  Most of the time I just go through the drive through, but I do occasionally go inside.

2. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?  Not that I can remember.

3. Do you have a dog?  Yes, Daisy is a diva of a Toy Poodle.

4.  Ever go camping?  Many times, but not any time recently. 

5. Have you met anyone famous?  Toby Keith and several of the Pittsburgh Steelers from back in the 70's and 80's who are now in the football hall of fame.

6. Any plans today?  I'm doing this Saturday evening so things could change, but as of right now the only plans for Sunday are going to church and doing household chores, including helping get the pool ready to go for Monday.

7. Are you happy?  Yes, I am.

8. Where are you right now?  Sitting in the recliner in the living room.

9. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?  That the tree guy didn't get here to cut down the tree that overhangs the pool before the pool company came and put in the new liner. That means when he does come we'll have to temporarily cover the pool to keep the mess out.

10. Last song listened to?  I don't know. Whatever was on the radio in the car.

11. Last movie you saw?  We watched Disney's Tangled at work Friday afternoon.

12. Are you allergic to anything?  A couple of antibiotics and something in the air...testing said it wasn't one of the 50 most common allergies, but the allergist didn't test beyond that.

13. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?  My Vionic flipflops and a cheap pair of "crocs" I found at Walmart. I am all about comfort when it comes to footwear. I wish I could choose shoes based on style, but those days are gone.

14. What do you think of when you think of Australia?  My daughter's trip there the summer before her senior year of high school.

15. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?  Not too much. My phone is another story.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy. It is always fun to learn a little more about you. I hope you have a good Sunday and a fun Memorial Day. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy the diva!! How cute. I am also allergic to antibiotics and that's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Steelers of that era. Franco Harris and Lynn Swann have the same birthday that I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! I actually live in the town where the Steelers hold their summer training camp and back in the day it was not as hard to meet the players as it is now. I have autographs and photos with many of the greats.

      Delete
  4. We have three dogs: Maggie, Sam and Jack. I love my doggie's.
    Skecher's are my go to comfort shoes now. So far, all the one's I've tried on are good for my aging feet. I'm into comfort too.
    Fun post.
    Y'all have a blessed holiday weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Skechers Go-Walks aren't too bad, but the rest seem to fall short for me. I need a lot of room between the instep because of the arthritis and it just isn't there.

      Delete
  5. Yep, on the emojis on the phone, lol. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree issue would annoy me too.
    Hope they bring their own pool cover when they come to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubtful so I bought a very inexpensive one to have ready to go when needed.

      Delete
  7. I love Diva Dogs! Mandy was a diva.
    My kids voted to watch Frozen for their movie day. When they were singing Let It Go, I videoed them and sent it to their parents. It was so cute! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...I bet that was cute. I videoed my granddaughter singing it last year.

      Delete
  8. I love Vionic flip flops!! It is so cool that you met Toby Keith!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the worst time with shoes. When I was in my late 20s, I was informed I'd never "be anything" because I couldn't wear heels and instead stuck to flats as dress shoes. Still can't wear heels but now I don't care, and I was "anything" even without heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You couldn't be anything because you couldn't wear heels? What whackadoodle told you that? What ridiculous thinking!

      Delete
  10. Your smiley face answer made me chuckle. I answered the same! Fun answers and I am with you on shoes. Have a great Memorial Day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate that Crocs are ugly. But they are also comfortable, indestructible and PERFECT for rainy summer days. The water just flows right out and my feet dry in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...