Monday, August 14, 2023

Currently

I am...

Reading... A Deal to Die For by Josie Bell.

Watching... Sweet Magnolias on Netflix.

Listening... to rain on the roof and my husband's snores.

Loving... today. It was National Creamsicle Day and in honor of it I took one of my people at work and a van and ran to Walmart for enough Creamsicles for everyone! Everyone had such a fun time with it.

Feeling... really good.

Celebrating... my birthday and my mom's birthday tomorrow.

Grateful... our daughter is beginning to get over her reaction to the new medication.

Enjoying... a cool evening. The sleeping will be good tonight.

The weather... wet, wet, WET! High temps will be in the 70's for the next few days.

Giggling at...









7 comments:

  1. I love the memes - so funny and so true. Happy birthday tomorrow! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Stacy!
    Those memes are delightful ... I can totally identify with trying to share a bed with my small dog (or two)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The memes at the end made me laugh out loud. I love it when that happens. Take care and I hope you continue to feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope you have a super day. I know you're a year behind me . . . so not the big 6-0 yet, right? That last meme pretty much says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been raining here too and it's wonderful. Praise God for His many tender mercies.
    Glad you're feeling better. I pray that continues.
    Happy Birthday again. :)
    LOVE the meme's! And AMEN. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you and your Mom! I hope you celebrate wonderfully!! I enjoyed your funny memes at the end. Creamsicles for everyone sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't had one of those in YEARS!! Now I want one! Enjoy your cooler nights. I hope we get some soon! LOL. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you LOVE Sweet Magnolias?! I think I need to start it all over again. A great series! Giggles on the memes at the end... and all you need is on Aisle 11!! LOL Glad your daughter is feeling better. Your wet and cooler weather makes me jealous! Happy birthday to you and your momma! xo

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

The weather is 70 degrees at 8:54 p.m. and the threat of thunderstorms hangs over us. This week is not as hot as last week, but even cooler ...