Tuesday, October 31, 2023

This Is Halloween

As the clock winds down on this Halloween, here are the promised pictures of the big party at my work. So much fun and so many blessings. Sorry for the overload if you've already seen them on Facebook.

First, some of the decorations.

This ended up being the spot for photos! Zoom in and check out
the tombstones.



A nod to my love of crows. The crows and cages were bought.
I made the branch and moon.


My Hocus Pocus themed pole.


Now some of my awesome coworkers and some of the consumers.

Melissa and Don dressed as a female 
Beetlejuice and Cruella DeHim.


Bob Ross made an appearance.


Don and a consumer getting down.


Barbie and Jessie (from Toy Story)
singing "The Gambler."


Me and one of my "favorite" consumers.
She was a zombie bride today.


Don and I this morning. I owe much of my look
to him. He drew my lips on, did my eye shadow,
and glued on my eyelashes.


The Sanderson Sisters


Wayne and Garth

It was a great day! Tomorrow we start cleaning up and putting the Halloween decorations away. Then, if not the next day, certainly by next week, we will begin getting ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun event!! You win the prize for the best costume!! I'm glad it was a great success and that everyone had a great time!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great costume and it looks like such a great fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, where did you get the costume and wig? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

The weather is 70 degrees at 8:54 p.m. and the threat of thunderstorms hangs over us. This week is not as hot as last week, but even cooler ...