Monday, January 15, 2024

Currently...

The weather... is a "lovely" 21 degrees with snow. Thankfully, the wind has finally died down. Not so thankfully, we may see up to 3 inches of snow by 9:00 tomorrow morning.

Reading... Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson. It is book 6 in the Longmire series. I loved the show and the books are good. Different from the show (big surprise, right?), but good.

Watching... a re-run of The Big Bang Theory. I recently finished watching the Pittsburgh Steelers blow their shot to move on in the play-offs.

Feeling... much better, but my cough has picked up today. It's not to the point where I can't stop coughing, but it's happening often enough to be annoying.

Thinking... that I really need to get the Christmas stuff packed up and put away this week.

Celebrating... um, I guess MLK Day. Monday's are my day to do the lesson planning at work and I went with all things MLK today. The consumers seemed to enjoy it and I think we all learned at least a couple of new things.

Loving... that the days are growing noticeably longer.

Looking forward... to the arrival of the electric fireplace we ordered.

Grateful... that with all the cold weather and wind we've been having we haven't gotten very much snow.

Giggles...

























4 comments:

  1. Those memes at the end are all giggle-worthy for sure! Our weather is crazy here, but at least it isn't snowing. We are 75 one day and low 50s the next. No wonder everyone is coughing and blowing!! Have a blessed day, Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These memes? I'm dying over here, girl. Gotta borrow one (or two) for my FB, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Winter just started but this year I'm already ready for Spring. There. I said it. LOL
    Those memes!???!! OMGosh! I almost spit out my wine.
    Get well soon.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two little calves as dogs was so funny!!!! I never watched the Big Bang theory, but I did watch Glee because I love musicals. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...