Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Ten Things Tuesday

1. It is currently 8 degrees. At 8:00pm we are already at the predicted low. 

2. We will be waking up to a windchill advisory that will last all day.

3. Schools are already calling 2-hour delays for tomorrow after being closed today.

4. I am freezing. I am in my jammies, fuzzy socks, thick fleecy robe, and have a blanket on top of me.

5. I am afraid I am getting sick again. There's the chills, but also coughing, aching, and tiredness.

6. Peppermint tea is my best friend right now.

7. I am going to be in bed by 9:00 tonight.

8. My work does not close or cancel. Ever. Even when all the agencies close and the roads are horrible (like this morning) we still open for the few stragglers who show up.

9. Temps next week are supposed to get close to 50.

10. I am over winter.

 

5 comments:

  1. #10 for me too. I'm over it. Must be my age.
    So sorry you're not well again! I know you're medical and I'm not but when I used to get these infections & upper respiratory's before giving up sugar I would take mega doses of Vitamin C and Zinc (cold-eeze throat lozanges). Really helped me get better. PLEASE take care of yourself. Sending prayers for healing!! Wish we lived closer. I'd bring you hot soup and lots of vitamins. Prayers for healing.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I'm with you are being over winter. Looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to warmer temps next week too - the high is going to be like mid 40's & I'm like HEATWAVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm sorry you're rebound sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy!! I am so sorry you are feeling bad again. I hope you haven't gotten worse and that you feel better soon!! Take care, stay warm, and let us know how you are feeling, please. xo

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...