Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sunday Stealing

Stolen from League of Extraordinary Penpals

1. What are your plans for February?  I don't really have any yet. After spending most of January sick, I'd say my main plans involve staying healthy. Oh, I am planning to get online on February 1 to get tickets for a friend and I to see Casting Crowns at a local venue.

2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid?  As many as my parents would allow me to have or attend. Tim and I still host sleepovers for the grands quite a bit.

3. Which books would you pick for a book binge?  Cozy mysteries. They are fun and easy to read.

4. What features do you love most about your home?  I used to love our deck but then we cut down the big Catalpa tree that overshadowed it and kept it cool. It's too hot to enjoy it most of the time now. I love my office/library/craft room. Having two bathrooms is nice. This is the first and only home I've lived in that has two. I love having the swimming pool in the backyard, too.

5. How often do you try something new?  Almost daily when I'm at work. My job involves being creative and entertaining.

6. What type of sushi is your favorite?  I've never had any sushi I've liked. It's just not my thing.

7. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation?  It doesn't matter. I can be content lazing on the beach with a good book every day or I can be just as content running around and doing things every day.

8. Which colors look best on you?  Really bright cobalt blue always gets lots of compliments when I wear it. Left to my own choices I will choose black and the colors of autumn.

9. Do you like brunch?  Sure.

10. Do you get stage fright?  Oh my, yes!

11. Which podcasts do you like at the moment?  I don't really listen to any.

12. One thing that immediately makes your day better.  Spending time with my grandkids. 

13. Which family members are you closest to?  My husband, my daughter, and our two youngest grands.

14. Something you practice often.  Patience (it gets me through the day at work) and forgiveness (gets me through life in general).

15. Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?  I don't sleep that many hours anymore, but for those I do sleep I'm a deep sleeper.

8 comments:

  1. I don't get the normal amount of needed. Something always disturbs my sleep. Pain, heat, bad dreams. 6 hours straight is a blessing now. I have to turn off electronic and read now and it helps. Happy Sunday Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city trimmed the branches of the trr next door. On one hand, it was going to be problematic for the power lines sooner than later. On the other hand, it kept the front pof our house cooler in summer and drier in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #14-I have very little of, lol. Wishing you a much healthier February, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying for your health. I do hope that's the end of the coughing, etc. for you. I know you're done with it.
    #14 ~ Excellent answer. That shoulda been my answer because I should work on both.
    Fun post. Stay well. Keep looking up 'cause Jesus is comin' back soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casting Crowns, you will enjoy! Love their concerts!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd love to see Casting Crowns! (Next best thing, I'll ask Alexa to play their greatest hits.) #14 is perfect; I must have been playing hooky when the angels got together and handed out such blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better and well enough to try to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure hope your February is a hundred times better than January! I also hope you have an easy day at work tomorrow. xo

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...