Sunday, June 30, 2024

An Invitation

My 60th birthday is coming up soon and I am not very happy about the way I feel or look. I'm determined to do something about it. One thing I know I need is accountability. So, I started a new blog to chronicle just my health journey. You can find it here.

There isn't much there yet, but that will come. This is a journey so the blog will develop along the way.

It will probably get messy and be filled with ups, downs, tears, anger, etc., but I hope you will visit and stick with me. Cheer me up when I need it, praise me when I earn it, and kick my behind when I need that, too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy. I will pray for you to be successful in your journey to health. I also keep a food journal, and count calories. Sometimes it is more successful than others, but just hearing about what you are doing has inspired me to do better. I am sure you will inspire and help others as you make this journey. I will keep visiting and praying for you! See you again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy, I will keep you in prayer. I felt good about 60. It was 65 that was harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! I wish I had started taking care of my health sooner. No telling what terrible damage I've done to my body after years of sugar & carb's. Feeling better is a good goal to have. Good luck! You can do it. We're all praying for you. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. I've gained about 30 pounds since Joe died and I need to get serious about losing at least that much! I will follow you!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Currently

The weather... calm and a comfortable 68 degrees. It's going to be good sleeping tonight. Reading... I finished Marguerite, Misty &...