Monday, August 26, 2024

August Happiness Challenge, Day 26


It's you! All of you guys with your words of wisdom, thoughts, and prayers make me happy. Thank you!

I am feeling a lot better today. Well, mood-wise I am. Physically, my foot and ankle are killing me. I have tendonitis again. It flared up over the weekend and I've been wearing a brace and babying it, but so far it's not helping. I know it takes time. I just have to be patient...and we all know that is not a strong point with me. 

Tim had his test this morning. We don't know any details yet beyond the fact that there is blockage. We don't know where it is or how severe it is. Our doctor's PA is trying to get him an appointment with a cardiologist. So far she found one with an opening in late December and another with an opening in February! She is going to keep trying tomorrow to find him something sooner. That's all we know. I'll update you when I know more. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy. So glad you updated us. I will continue to pray for Tim and also add his name to our church prayer roll. I will also pray that you can get some relief from the tendonitis. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you're happier but I wish I could do something about the pain you're having. And poor Tim too. That's too long to wait, in my opinion. Maybe y'all traveled to another State to go to a Doctor? Lifting y'all up in prayer again this morning. May you find a good resolution soon, and there be relief, comfort, peace and healing be wrapped around you in Jesus' name. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Joe ended up with five stents in his heart and we were thrilled that the blockages were found and taken care of before he had a heart attack. Keep pushing for a good cardiologist!! Make them see him sooner rather than later. I'm happy you are feeling better, Stacy. Praying for you both!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9: Minute by Minute

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it  here . 1) It's easier to keep track of the minutes if your timepiece has a second hand. A...