Monday, September 2, 2024

Currently

I am...

Reading: Arkangel by James Rollins. Thrills and fast-paced action at it's finest. Rollins' tales never give you a moment to slow down.

Listening to: I found a live YouTube station that plays classic rock.

Watching: There's been a Psych marathon on Hallmark Mystery today.

Loving: the cooler weather that's moved in.

Thinking: about Tim's heart catheterization next Monday. It's kind of hard to think of much else. He has to be there at 6:00 a.m. so I decided today to rent a hotel room for us and our daughter. We'll go down to Pittsburgh Sunday evening and won't have to get up in the middle of the night to get there on time.

Feeling: pretty good. I found a turmeric capsule at Sam's on Saturday that I'm taking twice a day. One capsule in the morning and one at night is putting nearly 4x the turmeric in my system as the chews I had been taking. I can definitely feel the arthritis now, but the inflammation is not there.

Celebrating: our grandchildren having a great first week of school.

Grateful for: our daughter and son-in-law's help closing the pool and our daughter coming over this morning and helping me start organizing the kitchen storage.

Enjoying: pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!

Weather: clear and 58 degrees this evening.

A quote I want to share: 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy. I think it's a good idea to get a hotel room near to the hospital where Tim's procedure will be. I will continue to pray for you and your family. So glad that your daughter and son-in-law are nearby to help you out. I hope that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hotel room close by is an excellent idea. Many of our friends do that whenever they have medical procedures. It's a close place for family members to relax, too, without staying in the hospital. Those work out really well.
    I've heard good things about Turmeric too. I'm glad it's helping. Giving up sugar/carb's really helped me a lot but there's always some aches and pains somewhere. Can't escape it I guess.
    Prayers for you both. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful you continue to keep blogging, Stacy! God bless you and your faithfulness. Prayers for peace, safety and a good outcome for you and Tim. The tumeric I should try, but one blessed outcome of my hip replacement in April- no more arthritis in that hip! Praise God for that pain obliteration! HUgs my friend, As always-Enthusiastically, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful you continue to keep blogging, Stacy! God bless you and your faithfulness. Prayers for peace, safety and a good outcome for you and Tim. The tumeric I should try, but one blessed outcome of my hip replacement in April- no more arthritis in that hip! Praise God for that pain obliteration! HUgs my friend, As always-Enthusiastically, Dawn

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. We won't have cooler temps for a few more weeks but I'm glad you are enjoying it!! Prayers continue for Tim. Do please keep us posted!! I'm glad your daughter is going with you. Love and hugs coming your way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and you hubby! I ran out of turmeric that I take for my spine and need to order more of it. That's a smart idea to rent a room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today (SEPT. 9) is Lori's Birthday, wish her a Happy Birthday at
    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9: Minute by Minute

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it  here . 1) It's easier to keep track of the minutes if your timepiece has a second hand. A...