Monday, March 4, 2024

Currently

I am...

Reading... I Used to Be Fun by Melanie Summers.

Watching... Stupid Pet Tricks. I don't like Sarah Silverman, but, hey, cute animals.

Feeling... a lot of pain. The knee (actually the whole leg) is not doing well.

Thinking... about my upcoming appointment with the orthopedic doctor (March 25), hoping the leg doesn't get any worse before then and that they find what's wrong and it's a (relatively) easy fix. Like, no surgery or anything like that!

Grateful... I finally got everything completed to do some companion work with one of my regular consumers. It's only 5 hours per week so not too bad.

Celebrating... "St. Peaster Day" or something like that. Work has decided (after we decorated the whole multi-purpose room for St. Patrick's Day) that we are only going to have ONE party for St. Patrick's Day and Easter this year and it will be held on March 21. At home we'll be enjoying the traditional corned beef dinner on St. Patrick's Day.

Enjoying... unseasonably beautiful weather. The kiddos have been playing outside as much as possible and at work we ate lunch on the deck today and plan to again tomorrow.

Looking forward to... another auction with my mom this Saturday and a huge basket bash on Sunday.

Giggling at...













 









7 comments:

  1. I hope the doctors will be able to find out what is going on with your foot. Love your funnies today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These toons are hysterical ... especially the one about God overhearing my conversations. The last one is totally me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs! I think we are so concerned over the dog because they don't understand why they got hurt. I am so sorry to hear that your leg is so sore. I am sure weather hasn't been helping. I know its been an enemy to my spine lately. You will be in my prayers. Pain is just so draining and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the leg ailing so badly. I hope you can get relief soon.
    I am still giggling at the funnies especially the one about stepping on the dogs paw! Guilty! 🤣
    Blessings. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the funnies. They cracked me up. Sorry that your knee/leg is hurting so badly. I do hope you can get some relief soon. Praying. What is a "basket bash" on Sunday? I have no clue. Is this at church? That's a new one for me. I hope you have a blessed and happy week, and that you pain goes away soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stealing the wait watchers joke!! I also love the cat and the bathroom... so true! Stacy, I enjoyed your post but sure hope you get some good news on the knee. I limped for ten years before I finally gave up to new knees. Don't wait as long as I did. I could kick myself for hurting and filling my knees with cortisone for so many years. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peaster - LOL that made me laugh
    I think that Vegas Dome is so cool - & WHY havent they done an R2D2??? that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Currently...

I'm feeling the need to check in and let you know what's up in my corner of the world. I am still not back in a regular way and rema...